Thursday, October 1, 2009

Teen to English Dictionary...PLEASE


Amber and her friends had a fun way of talking to each other. They would rearrange the order of their sentences and use odd words for simple ones. For example “I have to pee.” Changes to “Relieve me must I. Hence I restroom go”. Her Mother was quiet used to this type of language and tried to translate the best she could when she spoke it at home too. One weekend she was staying with her Dad but had gone out with these friends. When her Dad picked her up from the activity he said, “You don’t look like you feel very well Amber”. She replied. “Oh knowest I true. The restaurant hath filled all my allies bellies with ail”. Dad of course hearing her talking funny mistook ail for ale and had ONE MASSIVE DADDY FIT about teenage drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment